Tuesday, March 27, 2007

sick day

Well, I woke up at 2 o'clock this morning with a fever and my whole body hurt. I guess there will be no soccer for me tonight. I am not happy about that. But I am happy that my mom took the day off of work (although not as happy as she is) and I get to play with her all day!

I decided it was a good day for cars. We got all the ones we could find. I didn't look under my bed, yet, so there are probably a bunch under there. I found 273!!! I have a lot of cars! This doesnt' even count my airplanes or my big cars! I LOVE CARS!
273 cars

Don't mind my mom's messy dresser.
me and my cars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that even though you do not have practice, you are still wearing the soccer pads!

that is a LOT of cars, I will have to show Tom!

Rhonda