Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Noah is "special," there's no doubt about it. Sometimes Noah will type his blog, sometimes he'll dictate to me, and sometimes, I'll share Noah stories and pics.

I'm very thankful for my Noah, so it is fitting that Thanksgiving begins his little blog.

*Today, Noah woke me up at 5:49 a.m. He came in and said - MOM, MOM
I said- It's stil night time, go back to bed. He shook me and said- But Mom, I need to make a foamy turtle and we are out of glue dots. We NEED to get glue dots. We sure don't NEED to do anything before 6 am or 7 am for that matter. He, of course would not stop bugging me about them and Lisbeth and Noah both woke up too. Great start to the day.

We got dressed and were off to Portersville to meet their dad, who they were spending the day with. We were on the way there and Lisbeth (who is a great back seat driver) says- Mom, there is a warning on the road telling you that the rocks are slippery here. I said I don't think so.There are no rocks- then she pointed to the sign on the side of the road- it said "Slippery Rock" and then had an arrow. Oh man, Seth and I laughed!

Well, Noah gets home tomorrow and I'm sure he'll have lots to share!

No comments: