Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I hate tonight! Worst Derby Race ever!

The night started out great. I helped my mom set up for the Derby race. By help, of course, I mean DANCE!
noah dance

These cool gym mats make my dance moves all the more exciting!! I danced for nearly an hour.
noah dance 2

After that, I helped pass out bulletins to people. So many people came up and told me how handsome I am. I guess it is good to have the nickname Handsome Boy!

Then, the racing began and it all went down hill. I watched my car go down the track a bunch of times.
watching the race

I kept seeing the number 3 on the track when my car went down and I was VERY, VERY unhappy. I cried a lot. A bunch of moms came over to see why I was crying and I told them I did NOT want a third place trophy. I only wanted a first place one.
cry baby


When the racing was over. I ended up getting an award for having my car painted pretty nice. My mom made me smile for this. Right before they took it, I was crying.
award noah

Then, they gave the trophies. Not only did I not get first, I got fourth. I didn't want the trophy and told my mom that- loudly, into the microphone she was holding-, but my mom made me take it because we were in a room full of 100 people and she gave me that look like she was going to kill me.
trophy noah

What really made me mad was that my sister got 2 big trophies. Look at my teeny one. oh, and look at my brother, don't you think he needs a haircut?
toys

I came home and cried and cried.
cry baby 2
What a very bad day.

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

noah had a bad day...

at least he didnt crap in his pants!