Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hi, this is Noah. I got in to the sugar today. But, I forgot the rules. I forgot the rules by getting in to the sugar with my fingers. I ate it. And before I got one bowl of cereal with one spoon of sugar in it. My mom told me not to get any more sugar, but that was before. Mom didn't tell me that I couldn't get sugar out of it. She didn't tell me before I got some.

look behind head
look behind head

I tried to hide it but my mom said it was on my shirt.

sugar shirt
evidence

Today, I played with chinese checkers with my mom and sister.
chinese checkers

Then one of them was the steelers and one of them was the Green Bay Packers. They were both on the same team. The other team was against me and it was the American League and they were trying to tackle each other. And the steelers won. And one black one which was on the steelers team and I was holding more of them in my hand and the black one fell into my hand and I catched it.
steelers and the packers

Also, today, well, if you read the other page, you will see about me and the toothpaste and one was on the shower curtain. And today, I heard my mom making pies. And Lisbeth did too. They were pumpkin. And pumpkin is a vegetable so it is good for me. I also ate green beans and they are a vegetable too. If you eat carrots, they are to keep you from being blind.

My sister has 103 of a fever.
sick sissy

My sister, Lisbeth, was laying beside me.
happy

Nothing else happened. But there is one more thing I want to write. I forget.

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

I couldnt see the sugar behind your great smile! I will have to remind Tom that all of those vegetables are good for him also.