Friday, December 1, 2006

Another bad day

It's a very good thing that the "Bad Day" song is my favorite because that seems to be my luck these days. Maybe I should ask for a rabbit's foot for Christmas.

So, you'd think this cool new shirt I got would have been a good luck charm. My brother picked it out. Since I can't read, I will trust him that it says something great about me being so handsome. But I like that it is green.

shirt

School was ok. My friend, Jake, went home early because he puked. That was not good. Then, a lady that I dont' remember her name came and talked to us about germs. I learned that you should not cover your mouth with your hands when you sneeze because you get bad germs on them. You should sneeze on your shirt. There are bad germs everywhere. We got a cool sticker at school.


sticker

sticker lie

I don't know why my mom laughed so hard when she saw me wearing this sticker. It even has cool stars on it.

After school, we went for a walk and it was so windy that branches were falling off trees. It started to rain so we came home early. We had to get ready for my very best friend, Madison's, birthday party anyway.

I got to the party and it was good because we had bagel bites to eat and I love bagel bites. Jake was there too. I guess his dad thought he was feeling better so he brought him. We were playing downstairs and I decided I had to tell Jen something so I was coming up the stairs and I tripped and fell. It hurt really, really bad. I knocked my teeth out and everything. Two were gone and one was loose. There sure was a lot of blood. I spit blood for 2 hours. I had to go to the hospital. We had to wait 2 hours. My brother didn't mind. He always talks to people and some lady liked listening to his stories while we were in the waiting room, so it went fast.

When the doctor saw my mouth he said I sure knew how to fall. He put one of my teeth back in. Boy did it hurt when he was shoving it up there. But I sat perfectly still. He said I was a very good patient. He said there is something stuck in my mouth and I have to go get an x-ray at the dentist on Monday. I have to take pink medicine and I told my mom it tastes kinda good and kinda bad.

blech

The doctor told me I can only eat soft food for a while. I was telling my mom that that does not make me happy because this is the first time in my life that I cannot eat carrots. I like carrots. But my mom got me a bunch of soft stuff at Giant Eagle and she gave me a whole drawer in the refrigerator to keep my stuff. I will be happy to eat them tomorrow.


soft stuff

The doctor also told me I could not put my tooth under my pillow for the tooth fairy because I had to show it to the dentist. Seth told me that when I put it under on Monday that the dentist will probably give me twice as much money since I lost my tooth the hard way. My mom kicked Seth. I don't know why.

I sure hope tomorrow is better.

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

noah is the bravest boy ever! and mom has the worst luck with her kids and their teeth

Sunshade said...

Hey Noah, I am Joe's friend, and I have to tell you, you were soooo brave at the dentist. I split one of my tooth too once and it sure hurt a lot and lots of blood, and I wasn not nearly as brave as you!

Be careful next time when you have to tell Jen something ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Timothy Burley said...

That's splendid bravery, young man. The dentist didn't have a hard time taking care of your loose teeth. Just be careful next time, alright? So do you like the cheese Mom gave you?