Thursday, December 7, 2006

terrific thursday- dictated by Noah

At school, I got to go to Santa's workshop and buy Christmas presents for Mom, Seth, Lisbeth, Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Tom. I had fun. I got them good stuff and I also buyed something for myself, too. I got my self a necklace of baseball (it's actually a lanyard, but he doesn't know that word. haha). I like baseball a lot. I play t-ball and I go learn baseball at a brown building. It is nice there and I run around sometimes, but only when I am allowed.

It snowed a lot today and when I went out to recess, Mr. Hart said "run and slide in the snow." He is the only teacher who is cool and lets us slide.
(This pic is from the snow Monday. It has snowed a LOT more. I was too lazy to take pics. I will tomorrow).
before it really started to snow

Tonight, we watched survivor and I am glad the weird guy is gone. My favorite is the reward challenge. I should be on survivor because I like bugs. My sister does not and my mom does not but I do.

We also made things of art for Rhonda to have. I love art.
sculping
smile

I made a really cool snow man. Lisbeth made an elvis snowman but we didn't take the picture yet. My snow man has a hat and a scarf. We cooked the snowman in the oven and he did not melt. But a real snow man would melt. My mom said it is too cold to make a snow man in real life.
snowmen

My mom made Lisbeth. And she has curly hair just like Lisbeth, my sister.
lisbeth

My brother did the eagle and the war stuff. He likes war stuff. I like to get his arrows when he shoots. Lisbeth told me not to tell that mom got Seth a new bow and arrow for Christmas. Lisbeth told seth it was something that shoots and had arrows but she did not tell him what it was. I made a car and it has windows adn black stuff on wheels. I made a sun but i didnt' finish the outside because my mom made me cook.

creations

Tomorrow, I go to school. Lisbeth said she is not getting married at school, but Ava is.
I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah, those art things look GREAT. The lisbeth one your mom made is very cute. I can't wait to see more pictures of the snow!

-Rhonda