Friday, December 15, 2006

dictated by noah

Today, My very best friend, Madison came over. She is just like a boy but she is not a boy. She does not wear dresses any more and she likes to play football.

I thought she'd think I was funny if I wore this on my head. She did think it was funny. I think I look good.
weird

When she got here, we ate. I told her that I couldn't wait one more minute to eat because I was starving. One part I did not like at supper. She told my mom that I push Jake at recess. I was not happy. Not because it is a lie but because I did not want my mom to know and she told. I only push Jake because he pushes me and I only push jake and nobody else. Jake did not go to school because he has stress throat. (yup, that's what he said) I did not miss him though.
dinner with madison
mrs.toy

After supper, we played with my car wash toy. My car wash toy is my favorite today. You can wash cars for real in it. But not monster trucks. They don't fit.
happiness

We also played with blocks and the car wash at the same time.
car wash and block fun

I am very happy when Madison comes over.
having fun

This is an accident that I had with the toothpaste when my mom told us to brush our teeth.
glob

We are not tired but mom said we have to go to bed. but Madison sleeps with the light on and I like the light off.

(mom now). Here they are in bed and I'm sure they will goof around for a while and then I'll have to separate them. We shall see!!!
ready for bed
sleep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they joey dog's fur has definitely seen better days haha. Love the stress throat hah.

Myeo said...

Hi Noah. I know this is rather strange cos we are not hoo-man and we are pups. We are Joey friends and we came by to visit your blog. We had fun reading your blog.

By the way, Mama says that your best friend Madison is a pretty girl.

Love
Boy n Baby