Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas

Well, it has been a busy week!

I was SO excited for Christmas. My mom said it took me forever to fall asleep, but I finally did. twas the night before xmas

We came down stairs and saw a TON of presents.
too many presents

We also found that Santa ate all of the cookies that we left for him. He must be a dipper cause there is cookie stuff in his milk.
santa was hungry
This one was my favorite present. It is a cool barn with animals and all kinds of farm stuff. It reminds me of the feed mill where we like to go and play. We are going there tomorrow afternoon.
my favorite present
Here is the barn after I put it together. I also got a farm house and a stable. My sister likes the horses.
my barn and my house and ranch
my barn

Another one of my favorites was this dinosaur dig kit.
my dinosaur dig
the big dig

i am a good digger
i found a leg
Maybe I'll be a bone digger when I grow up. I do like to get dirty!!!

I sure hope you all had a great Christmas.

No comments: