Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Well, today is Sunday and we have had a pretty good day so far. Some guy gave me M&M's in church today because he said I was so good. My mom said good thing he doesn't ever come over. How rude! I think I am good!

Today, we are going to have supper with Aunt Patty. I am super excited. I will bring Joey today because he likes Aunt Patty too. We are going to eat at a covered bridge pizza place in Ohio. I have been begging my mom for pizza for weeks.

Before we eat, though, my sister and I had to get our valentine's day boxes all decorated. I am glad to have it done.
noah and box

I did mine to look like Cars! It is one of my favorite movies. I even taped a couple of cars to it!

My sister did some dumb gymnastics stuff. GIRLS!!!
lisbeth v day box

Since my mom was too lazy to type this week, I figured I'd tell you about some excitement that went on earlier. We had a talent show at our church. We had so many cool things that the kids performed. We had everything from singing to dancing to someone showing legos. We even had a girl ride in on her motor cycle! It was cool.

For my talent, Madison and I played the guitar. We did a great job even though neither of us actually knows how to play the guitar!
noah and madison

My brother played the drums. He sounded like a rock star.
seth drums

My sister did a gymnastics thing.
lisbeth gym routine

She also danced the Cotton Eye Joe with her friend Ava. My sister is on the right.
lisbeth and ava dance

This week, we are supposed to get lots more snow on Tuesday. I do want to play outside, but if it snows too much, I just might not be able to celebrate Valentine's Day and that would be sad. We are having a big party at our school. My mom is planning it. She said she was going to make us have a kissing booth. I sure hope not.

Well, I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day and a great week, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a kissing booth is a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Noah...I love the photos of the talent contest. You and Madison look so cute...I'm sure no one noticed that you couldn't actually play the guitar. We had a great time at the pizza place with you, Seth, Lizbeth and your mom! I'm glad you brought Joe with you, too...I always like to see him. Perhaps sometime we might get to meet your friend Madison. Thanks for sharing all of the great goodies your mom makes...From past experinece I know the stuffed pepper soup is awesome...can't wait to taste the chili. Aunt Patty