Saturday, February 17, 2007

There's SNOW place like home

Well, it's been a cold and snowy week in good ole Western PA. My mom said we should shoot that groundhog that said Spring was just around the corner. I had lots of time to play outside this week. We got about a foot and a half of snow this week!

back yard 2

snow

My school was cancelled on Valentine's Day. We didn't get to have our party until Thursday. So, I started out my day chillin on the couch!

schools out

Then I decided to play some ATV Off Road Fury 4. I am very good at this game. I especially like running over to porta potties and tipping them over.

games

Then, it was time to play outside! I played out almost all day!! This is my sister. You can see how deep the snow was!
snow3

When I came in, I was a bit cold!
out too long

In other exciting news, my brother, Seth, shot his first bird this week. He was very proud.
the joy of muder
Mom was not happy so Seth decided to give the bird some final respects:)
only seth

And to end the week, last night we had some friends come over. This is Wayne and Janice. My mom tells me that they were their next door neighbors when she was a the seminary in Massachusetts, where my brother was born. Then, they took a church in Ohio. Now, we are kinda neighbors again. Wayne plays just about every instrument so we had fun listening to him play the violin, guitar and piano last night. But, most of all, I just had fun because they brought pizza. Twice in one week, I got pizza!!!! I am a pizza machine.

wayne and janice visit

Well, I hope you all had a good week like I did. I am going to go play Age of Empires now on the computer, since mom is finally done typing this.

1 comment:

Tom said...

noah, we got to see some snow this week too!! not as much as you though!

aunt rhonda