Friday, February 2, 2007

My Gal

Well, I know it has been a while since I have said hello to all of you. I have been very busy being charming, as usual.

Today, at school, we had a special Jersey Day. The whole school is pretty excited about the Superbowl. Well, I guess everyone at school but me. I am not happy that the Steelers are not in the Superbowl this year. They are the best team ever. So, I wore my favorite Steelers outfit in honor of my guys.

noah muscles

I let my sister wear my other Jersey so we'd all match. She paid me back by making me hold hands in this picture. Blech!!

fans

Tonight, I got to have another sleepover party with my best gal Madison. She likes the cowboys so I decorated my door to let her know that she is wrong to like them. She should like the Steelers like me.
ready to razz madison

Even though she likes the Cowboys, that's ok. She's very pretty.
my gal

I sure do like her a lot.
i like her

We have so much fun together. We played cars and we drew and we ate and ate and ate. Then we got ready to snuggle!
yes those are my cool gloves

It took us a while to get down to the snuggling business because it's so much fun to be goofy.
can you see why she likes me

I sure hope I get to have many more sleepovers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gloves??? haha

Rhonda

MJ's doghouse said...

OH Noah..you and your galpal sure have alot of fun snuggling and being silly. I am in Canada...and my dad doesnt watch american football...but we are canadiens hockey team fans....so i know how dramatic people can be. I hope you are having a fun time with your friend. I like your blog..MJ...

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Noah. Is that a stuffed Joe Stains pup you have there? He sent us over to say ha roo.
The Steelers rock!
Tail wags from all of us,
Stormy